Thursday, May 25, 2006

Tee Many Martoonies


T came over for dinner and a schluff last night ( Schluff= kipped at mine on the guest bed). I LOVE when T comes over for a tipple, talk and schluff. We ordered in Chinese, I had a glass of red, he had a glass of white and we talked into the wee hours of the morning. About everything. Life, love, work, kids ('cause although T doesn't have kids, he has a remarkable understanding of parents and parenthood.)

But man, I'm in pain today.

One glass. One glass red. Up until 1 am.

Ouchie.

When the hell did that happen? I remember up all night, several glasses of red and no pain. Was that me? Maybe I'm thinking of Holly Golightly. No, wait. I'm fatter. That was me up all night. Am I old already? When the poop did that happen?

Bum and Trotsky.

Tonight, bedtime at 9, no CSI. Get some sleep and do the food shopping tomorrow. Yup. That sounds wonderful. Sleep and food. Goodstuff.

Wonder when T will be ready for another early nighter and single glass booze....

Photo courtesy of istockphoto

2 comments:

Trev said...

T's a longwinded lushbag, throw the bum out on the curb with the rest of the winos! He'll eat you out of house and home, drink all yer booze, and then (Hic!) steal yer clothes the next day AND want a toothbrush!!!

The nerve.

(But thanks. I had a blassht!)

Hee!

Vitameatavegamin Grrrl

neatfreak said...

He is not!
Hey! Stop disparaging my friend!!! ;-)
(My pleasure. Anytime.)
Neats