Friday, September 29, 2006

I'm liking this!



This is me guys:

III - The Empress 94%
XIX: The Sun 69%
XI: Justice 69%
II - The High Priestess 63%
VI: The Lovers 63%
XVI: The Tower 56%
VIII - Strength 56%
I - Magician 56%
XIII: Death 50%
0 - The Fool 44%
X - Wheel of Fortune 44%
IV - The Emperor 38%
XV: The Devil 25%

You scored as III - The Empress.

The Empress is a maternal symbol. She is the mother figure who loves, nurtures and protects. She will protect you, she will always be there when you are in trouble. When you fall over and graze your knee, the Empress will kiss it better. Yet she is not a weak figure. Her compassion is strength. If her children are threatened she will stop at nothing to protect them. If well aspected in a Tarot spread, the Empress can symbolise security, protection and unconditional love. If badly aspected it can represent over-protectiveness, fear of risk taking and refusal to face the real world.

Yup, that's me.

Check this out!

2 comments:

Trev said...

Coolio! We be twins! I hope this thingie doesn't tell everybody they're Emperors and Empresses!!!

T.

neatfreak said...

It doesn't, check P's site to see who she got and J promised to Blog what he got ( Let me tell you I lucked out with what he got!)