Monday, May 08, 2006

POOP!



Ask me what my plans for this weekend were. Go ahead. Ask me.

Saturday, with my wee monster spending the night at Buby Grandpapa's, J and I were going to have a jammy day. That's right. Spend the whole day, just me and my guy, in our PJs watching good movies, cuddling, laughing our heads off and eating yummy junk food ( Except for dinner... Homemade Pizzas... Gourmet with pancetta, moroccan olives, roasted red peppers...Good Stuff!) Then a nice early night to bed and a huge sleep in. Ahhhhh. I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

Then, after a solid rest, I could face a productive day of work with one of my favourite clients.

Now. Ask me what actually happened this weekend.

Go ahead.

Ask.

Snot, sleeplessness, grumping, stomping, yelling... the only part of the weekend that stuck was the wardrobe. We were all (read: child too sick to sleep over at grandparents' place) in our jammas but hacking up our lungs and sneezing. No rest, no junk food (OK, we had the pizzas but we couldn't really TASTE them...) and BAD movies... TBS bad movies...ugh.

What is it about our bodies that disease kicks in the moment we plan to rest?!? I WANNA KNOW WHO THE HELL THIS MURPHY GUY IS AND WHAT'S WITH THE DAMN LAWS!!!!

That's it. I'm done.
Now, could you please hand me a hanky? I'm gonna sneeze....
Thanks.

1 comment:

Trev said...

Oh sweetie, I AM sorry. That Murphy's a rotating bastard if ever there was one. (In case you don't know what that is, a rotating bastard is a bastard no matter which way you turn him)

Hope you're all better now!!

Mwah!

Trev